The Great Backyard BBQ
Liven up your BBQ menu by adding a cheesy twist.
Jazz up your burgers and spice up your sausages and steak with some exotic cheese. Don't forget to enhance your salad with a little cheese. A cheese platter is also a good idea for your guests to munch on over a drink while you are getting the barbeque going.
- Citronella candles are an ideal way to keep bugs away and in the evening they double up as outdoor lighting. Have some extra insect repellent on hand just in case!
- Outdoor umbrellas or shade cloth are ideal to keep your guests protected and they look great.
- In warmer weather, make sure that your food does not sit out for more than an hour
- Barbequing Kebabs?– soak the wooden skewers in water overnight and marinate the meat for at least 12 hours in advance for a succulent result.
- Try the “Brick Trick” to barbeque chicken breasts so that they are moist, tender and delicious. Take a regular brick, wrap it in aluminium foil and place it on top of the chicken while it grills.
- Marinated meat, chicken, seafood or vegetables & cooking. Just about anything can be grilled so let your imagination run wild.
- Sides & salads
- An ice tub with drinks
- Music & seating
- Good friends & family