Tomato, Olive and Fetta Puffs
- 2 frozen butter puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 350g tub South Cape Marinated Fetta
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 32 pitted black olives
Take one pastry square and pop an olive, cherry tomato and cube of South Cape Marinated Fetta on top. It’s just like tiny pizzas that melt in your mouth!
1. Prick puff pastry lightly with a fork then cut each sheet into 16 squares and place on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
2. Top each square with a cube of South Cape Marinated Fetta, a tomato half and an olive.
3. Bake at 230°C for 5-8 minutes until puffed and golden.
4. Drizzle with a little of the oil from the Fetta and serve immediately.