Smoked Salmon, Camembert and Pesto Tartlets
- 200g South Cape Camembert, at room temperature
- 6 slices smoked salmon
- ½ cup basil pesto
- 24 storebought savoury tartlet shells
One can never have enough tartlets! That’s why we’ve prepared not one, but three tartlet recipes to fill your party platter. Start with the fetta, avocado and mint, before moving onto smoked salmon, camembert and pesto, before the grand finale (and everyone’s favourite) – creamy spring onion, ham and cherry tomato tartlets.
1. Cut South Cape Camembert into 24 small wedges.
2. Cut each smoked salmon slice into 4 strips.
3. Wrap each camembert wedge in a strip of smoked salmon and place into tartlet shells.
4. Dollop with pesto and serve.