Smoked Salmon, Camembert and Dill Savouries
- 200g South Cape Camembert
- 100g smoked salmon slices
- juice of ½ lime or lemon
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 20 South Cape Crisp breads
Perfect for when unexpected guests arrive, these little crisp breads topped with smoked salmon, lemon, dill, and velvety Camembert are little bites of pure deliciousness.
1. Gently combine smoked salmon with lime juice, dill and season with pepper.
2. Drape slices of salmon onto crisp breads, tearing them into pieces as necessary.
3. Cut Camembert into approximately 20 wedges and place on top of smoked salmon.
4. Serve immediately.