Smoked Salmon, Brie and Rocket on Baguette with Pesto Dressing
- ¼ cup pesto
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 40g baby rocket leaves
- 8 long baguette slices
- 200g South Cape Brie
- 8 slices smoked salmon
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
This is more than just a sandwich. With smoked salmon, creamy Brie and rocket, as well as a good dollop of pesto – this baguette is one to impress the guests.
1. Combine pesto and olive oil together.
2. Toss rocket with 1 tablespoon pesto oil.
3. Cut South Cape Brie into 8 slices and wrap each in a slice of smoked salmon.
4. Spread baguette slices with pesto oil and top with rocket and salmon wrapped brie.
5. Dollop with remaining pesto oil and serve sprinkled with pepper.