Roast Pumpkin, Spinach, Fetta & Coriander Salad with BBQ Pork
- ½ butternut pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon extra light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- 500g pork fillet
- 100g baby spinach or rocket
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 200g South Cape Reduced Fat Greek Style Fetta
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds or toasted pine nuts
Thanks to the BBQ pork fillets and roasted pumpkin, you can enjoy this hearty salad all year round. Topped with South Cape Reduced Fat Greek Style Fetta, pine nuts and a tangy dressing, it’s simply divine.
1. Roast pumpkin in a baking dish at 200°C for 20 minutes until golden.
2. Shake oil, sweet chilli sauce and lime juice together in a jar to make a dressing.
3. Barbecue or chargrill pork fillet until done to your liking and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
4. Arrange spinach, pumpkin, coriander, spring onions and sliced pork on a large platter.
5. Crumble South Cape Reduced Fat Greek Style Fetta over the top and drizzle with dressing.
6. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds or pine nuts and serve immediately.