Roast Pumpkin, Fetta and Pesto Pizzas
- 500g butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into cubes
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 x 30cm plain pizza bases
- 200g basil pesto
- 200g South Cape Fetta Crumble
- 50g baby rocket leaves
Is it really a pizza if it doesn’t have cheese? We can’t be sure. Thankfully, this vegetarian pizza has plenty of cheesy goodness. Bite into butternut pumpkin, pesto and baby rocket, sprinkled with plenty of South Cape Fetta Crumble.
1. Place pumpkin cubes on an oven tray, drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper and roast at 220°C for 20 minutes until tender.
2. Spread pizza bases with pesto and top with roast pumpkin.
3. Bake at 220°C for 15 minutes until pizza base is golden.
4. Sprinkle with South Cape Fetta Crumble and bake a further 5 minutes.
5. Serve topped with rocket leaves.