Roast Capsicum and Fetta on Crispbreads
- 350g South Cape Marinated Fetta
- 30 South Cape Crispbreads
- 1 red capsicum
- Extra virgin olive oil, for dressing
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
This one’s a cinch to whip up when hunger strikes. The simple flavours of South Cape Marinated Fetta, red capsicum and crunchy crispbreads complement each other perfectly.
1. Roast capsicum on a foil-lined baking tray at 200°C for 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until blackened and soft.
2. Remove from oven, wrap in foil and allow to cool.
3. Remove skin and seeds from capsicum and cut into strips.
4. Dress with olive oil and season to taste.
5. To assemble, top crispbreads with roast capsicum strips and a cube of marinated fetta.
6. Serve immediately.