Prawn, Snowpea & Persian Fetta Risoni
- 500g risoni (rice-shaped pasta)
- 2 x 180g tubs South Cape Classic Persian Fetta
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 500g peeled green prawn cutlets
- 200g snowpeas, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup finely sliced mint
Take a big pot of al dente Rissoni, toss with sautéed spring onions, prawns and the freshest snow peas, add a dash of wine and a heap of South Cape Classic Persian Fetta. Easy peasy, extra cheesy!
1. Cook risoni in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain.
2. Pour oil from South Cape Persian Fetta into the pot and sauté spring onions, prawns and snowpeas until prawns are just pink, add wine and simmer 1 minute.
3. Toss in risoni and stir.
4. Allow to cool.
5. To serve, spoon half the pasta onto a large serving platter and top with half the crumbled South Cape Persian Fetta and fresh mint.
6. Repeat layers and serve.