- 180g South Cape Trilogy
- 200g South Cape Extra Tasty Cheddar
- 200g South Cape Pepper Cream Cheese
- 200g shaved gypsy or virginian ham
- 2 green apples
- 100g pickled onions
- 12 whole walnuts, cracked
- fruit chutney, for serving
- Sourdough bread, for serving
Ah, the cheese platter! A wonderful thing. This one is inspired by the famed English Ploughman’s meal with pickled onions, juicy apples and crusty sourdough to complement your South Cape cheese selection.
1. Bring cheese to room temperature by removing from refrigerator one hour prior to serving.
2. Arrange cheeses on a large board or platter with ham, apples, pickled onions, walnuts and fruit chutney.
3. Serve with sourdough bread.