Persian Fetta, Prosciutto and Rockmelon
- 150g rocket leaves
- 180g South Cape Classic Persian Fetta
- ½ rockmelon, cut into 12 thin slices
- 6 slices prosciutto, cut in half lengthways
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Rockmelon wrapped in salty prosciutto is an absolute delight. Just add a good handful of crumbly South Cape Classic Persian Fetta and you’ve got yourself a party snack to die for.
1. Moisten rocket with a little oil from the South Cape Persian Fetta.
2. Portion amongst individual serving plates or arrange on a large platter.
3. Wrap each slice of rockmelon in a strip of prosciutto and place on top of the rocket beds.
4. Top with crumbled South Cape Persian Fetta, drizzle with a little more oil and sprinkle with pepper.