Persian Fetta On Baked Pita
- 180g South Cape Persian Fetta Classic
- 2 large pita breads
- Extra virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Split pita bread in half to form four rounds.
2. Brush on both sides with olive oil.
3. Combine spices and seeds together and sprinkle over outer side of each round.
4. Cut into wedges and bake at 200°C for 10 minutes until crisp and golden.
5. Spoon South Cape Persian Fetta into a bowl together with its herbs and marinating oil and serve with spiced pita crisps on the side.