Herb & Semi-dried Tomato Brie Wheel
- 200g South Cape Brie or 200g South Cape Camembert
- ½ cup fresh herb leaves*, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup semi-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- South Cape Classic Crispbread, to serve
Give your South Cape Brie or Camembert wheel a little something extra with this flavourful recipe. It’s as easy as slicing, dicing and chopping your toppings, arranging on the Brie rounds and voila!
1. Cut South Cape Brie through the centre to form two rounds.
2. Roughly chop herbs and semi-dried tomatoes and combine together. Season with pepper.
3. Arrange herb mixture over cut surface of one round of Brie and sandwich with second round.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to stand for at least 1 hour to come to room temperature.
5. Serve with olives and crusty bread.