Greek-style Fetta Lamb Cutlets on Chargrilled Salad
- 200g South Cape Fetta Crumble
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 lamb cutlets
- 1 red capsicum, cut in half and deseeded
- 1 small eggplant, cut lengthways into thin slices
- 1 zucchini, cut lengthways into thin slices
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 punnet roma cherry tomatoes
- extra olive oil, as needed
- extra fresh or dried oregano, for garnish
Who said salad isn’t a meal? This hearty recipe is packed with satisfying ingredients like lamb cutlets, chargrilled eggplants and zucchini. Topped with South Cape Fetta Crumble – absolutely mouth-watering.
1. Combine lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper together.
2. Add one third of the dressing to the Fetta crumble and marinate lamb in another one third of dressing.
3. Drizzle vegetables with a little oil and barbeque until chargrilled.
4. Cut tomatoes in half, finely slice capsicum, eggplant and zucchini and combine all vegetables together with remaining dressing.
5. Barbeque lamb until chargrilled to your liking.
6. Portion vegetables onto plates and top with lamb and crumbled Fetta.
7. Serve garnished with extra oregano.