Greek Lamb and Fetta Pizzas
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 400g lamb backstraps or fillets
- 3 large pizza bases
- 1 cup Italian-style tomato cooking sauce
- 200g South Cape Greek Style Fetta, crumbled
- ½ cup pitted black kalamata olives
- 100g baby spinach
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Craving a slice of pizza? Sorted. This homemade pizza is topped with all your Mediterranean style favourites – olives, lamb, spinach and, of course, crumbly South Cape Greek fetta.
1. Shake lemon juice, oil and oregano together in a jar.
2. Marinate the lamb in half the lemon dressing for at least 15 minutes.
3. Place pizza bases on oven trays and top with tomato sauce, half the crumbled South Cape Greek Style Fetta and olives and bake at 220°C for 10-15 minutes.
4. Chargrill lamb until cooked to your liking and rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
5. Toss spinach with a little dressing to moisten. Top hot pizzas with spinach, sliced lamb and remaining Fetta. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with pepper.