- 2 ripe tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely diced
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup small basil, dill or parsley leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 French baguette
- Half a Tub of South Cape Crumbled Fetta
We love our fresh, seasonal produce paired with light and salty feta. The vibrant colours of tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, and fragrant fresh herbs in this recipe plate up beautifully – but it’s the addition of crumbly South Cape fetta that keeps us coming back for more.
1. Combine tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion and basil with 1/3 cup olive oil and season to taste.
2. To make bruschetta, cut your French baguette diagonally into long slices.
3. Brush both sides with olive oil and season with salt.
4. Grill on both sides until toasted and crunchy.
5. Carefully spoon tomato mixture over each baguette slice and top with crumbled South Cape Fetta.
6. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper. Enjoy!