Fetta, Avocado and Mint Tartlets
- 2 ripe avocados Juice
- ½ lemon
- 200g South Cape Tasmanian Fetta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 24 store bought savoury tartlet shells
- Small mint leaves, for garnish
- Freshly ground black pepper, for sprinkling
One can never have enough tartlets! That’s why we’ve prepared not one, but three tartlet recipes to fill your party platter. Start with the fetta, avocado and mint, before moving onto smoked salmon, camembert and pesto, before the grand finale (and everyone’s favourite) – creamy spring onion, ham and cherry tomato tartlets.
1. Mash avocados and lemon juice together.
2. Stir in half the South Cape Tasmanian Fetta and mint.
3. Spoon mixture into tartlet shells and top with remaining fetta, sprinkle with pepper and garnish with mint leaves.