Double Brie, Prosciutto, Capsicum and Basil Pizzas
- 1 bunch basil leaves
- 1 cup tomato passata
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 x 30cm pizza bases
- 2 roasted red capsicums, cut into strips
- 200g South Cape Brie wheel, sliced
- 200g thinly sliced prosciutto
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- Freshly ground black pepper, for sprinkling
Short on time? These tasty little pizzas can be rolled, topped, baked and enjoyed in under half an hour. The savoury flavours of prosciutto, tomato, capsicum, Brie and drizzle of Balsamic glaze will have guests coming back for seconds.
1. Finely shred ½ cup basil leaves and combine with tomato passata, olive oil and garlic. Spread over pizza bases.
2. Top with capsicum and bake at 220°C for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
3. Arrange South Cape Brie and prosciutto over hot pizzas.
4. Drizzle with balsamic glaze, sprinkle with pepper and finish with remaining fresh basil leaves.