Creamy Spring Onion, Ham and Cherry Tomato Tartlets
- 200g South Cape Spring Onion & Chive Cream Cheese
- 8 slices shaved ham
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 24 store bought savoury tartlet shells
One can never have enough tartlets! That’s why we’ve prepared not one, but three tartlet recipes to fill your party platter. Start with the fetta, avocado and mint, before moving onto smoked salmon, camembert and pesto, before the grand finale (and everyone’s favourite) – creamy spring onion, ham and cherry tomato tartlets.
1. Soften South Cape Spring Onion & Chive Cream Cheese with a spatula until spreadable.
2. Tear ham into pieces and use to line the base of each tartlet shell.
3. Spoon softened cream cheese into the centre and top with a cherry tomato half.