Buffet Cheese Platter
- Your choice of 180g South Cape Trilogy varietal
- 200g South Cape Apricot and Almond Cream Cheese
- 200g South Cape Brie (cut into wedge)
- 2 ripe pears
- 200g green grapes
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- 100g South Cape Crispbread, to serve
With juicy pears, grapes, nuts and breads to match, this appetising cheese board makes a beautiful centrepiece for the party buffet table. Stock up on all your favourite South Cape cheese varieties, add a handful of almonds, some grapes and pears and a crunchy French baguette. Voila!
1. Let the cheeses sit at room temperature for one hour prior to serving to reveal the best flavour.
2. Arrange cheeses on a large board or platter with pears, grapes and almonds.
3. Serve with sliced French baguette and South Cape Crisp-breads. Easy!