Baked Mini Brie wrapped in Prosciutto
- 1 x 200g wheel South Cape Brie*
- 4 thin slices prosciutto
- freshly ground black pepper, for sprinkling
- fresh herbs, for sprinkling c
- rusty bread, for serving
Salty prosciutto on the outside and mild, buttery South Cape Brie in the centre – can it get any better? We suggest you enjoy with a glass of white, a good flick and a generous serving of relaxation.
1. Wrap the South Cape Mini Brie in prosciutto slices, overlapping them slightly.
2. Place on an oven tray and bake at 200°C for 10 minutes.
3. Allow cheese to stand for at least 5 minutes before cutting.
4. Sprinkle with fresh herbs and serve with crusty bread.