Asparagus, Tomato and Fetta Salad
- 2 bunches young asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 baby cos lettuce
- 1 punnet baby roma tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup black Kalamata olives
- 200g South Cape Greek-style Fetta, cubed
- continental parsley leaves, for sprinkling
A quick and easy dish to toss together ahead of entertaining, this Asparagus, Tomato and Fetta salad is just as filling as it is delicious. The addition of Kalamata olives and salty South Cape Greek-style Fetta take ‘salad’ to a whole new level!
1. Cook asparagus spears in a frypan with ½ cup water until tender, drain and refresh under cold water.
2. Shake lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, salt and pepper together in a jar to make a dressing.
3. Arrange lettuce, asparagus, tomatoes, olives and fetta on a platter.
4. Drizzle with dressing and serve sprinkled with parsley leaves.