Apricot & Almond Turnovers
- 200g South Cape Apricot & Almond cream cheese
- 3 frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 12 apricot halves
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Icing sugar, for dusting
1. Soften cream cheese to a spreadable consistency using a butter knife.
2. Cut each pastry sheet into four squares. Cut each apricot into four slices.
3. Spread one half of each pastry square with cream cheese and top with four slices of apricot.
4. Turnover pastry to enclose, forming a rectangle and gently press edges together with a fork.
5. Place on an oven tray, brush with egg and bake at 220°C for 10 minutes until puffed and golden brown.
6. Serve dusted with icing sugar.