Tomato, Fetta & Basil Bruschetta
- 250g assorted well ripened tomatoes
- Approximately 20 South Cape Marinated Fetta cubes
- 1 tbsp oil from Marinated Fetta
- 2-3 tbsps balsamic vinegar
- Good handful of fresh basil leaves, torn into pieces
- Sliced and toasted ciabatta or crusty sour dough bread
Halve or dice tomatoes depending on their size, reserving any juice. Toss in a bowl with oil, vinegar and basil. Gently stir in roughly broken South Cape Marinated Fetta cubes.
Spoon the mixture onto toasted bread and garnish with extra basil leaves.